I suggest you ...

Multiple Layers and more Brushing Abilities

There should be the ability to add and choose between multiple layers. Also, after choosing to mask with a shape, it would be cool to be able to mask with the brush on top of that - to fine tune it. The app is very intuitive, I like the way it's set up. The ability to use color backgrounds, gradient, and the shapes for masking is great. I think it needs a few more bells and whistles to differentiate it from other masking apps. Adding in patterns like the Urban Decay patterns in Tangent might be an excellent place to start.

173 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Robert Rozier Robert Rozier shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • C. LucciaC. Luccia commented  · 

MORE LAYERS!! And the ability to switch the layers from background to foreground/move layers in front of other layers etc.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes and the ability to export layers and the ability to copy one layer from one project to another project with its mask applied or not applied. For example, I would like to use the tricycle as it is in a new project, but I would have to save it, import it and knockout the background again.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes, more layers please. I often want to add than one foreground without having to flatten first

• Jeramy HearnJeramy Hearn commented  · 

I agree with adding multiple layers too! I just want to add several pics on the background layer. Love the app but it's very restricting in that sense. If this feature was added I could honestly say it would be my go to iOS design app! Please make this happen!

• Frits FarinauxFrits Farinaux commented  · 

I like to import a second photo in a new layer of same dimensions in a second layer so that i can sketch over

• Anonymous commented  · 

I agree w/ needing multiple layers

Feedback and Knowledge Base