I suggest you ...

Camera Roll order

Hello UNION people!! Juat wanted to let you know that i LOVE your app and use it a lot to express ideas that pop up in my head. I really have lots of fun wit it!! Thank you!
Now, i just wanted to say that lately when i go to pic a photo my camera roll is out of order and i have to scroll thru all my pictures to find the one that i need to use. Please look into it cause it gets frustrating having to try and remember the image of the idea that i want to create while scrolling thru all mi pics.
Thanks again!!!

14 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I sometimes have trouble searching for images I’ve saved onto my phone, and I’ve worked out that Union’s photo library of pictures on my mobile phone is arranged in order of the date they were taken, not the date that they were added to my phone. For instance, if I save a picture that was taken a month ago from a WhatsApp group to my photo library and try to use the image on the Union app, the photo would not be the most recent, but would be somewhere in the photos I took a month ago. It makes searching for images quite annoying at times.

Yes I also love this app but the frustration of trying to find a photo because it is out of sequence from my photos has caused me to go to another app. I create many different images from one image and because it’s not in that same sequence it becomes impossible to find the one I want to use.

I use stop motion studio on the app store. Whenever I export the photos they get jumbled around and I can't keep track of them.

Feedback and Knowledge Base